A contemporary telephone design with a large, colorful touch-screen display and clear menu graphics.
A landline telephone connection and Internet service are required for this model. The captioning service uses the Internet connection to display captions.
CapTel 2400i Phone Features
- FREE live captioning service
- Caller ID capable
- Screen with easy-to-read captions with adjustable font sizes and colors
- Built-in answering machine takes voice messages with captions
- Built-in speakerphone
- Bluetooth® for hands-free communication
- Speed dial keys for one-touch dialing of frequently called numbers
- Stores up to 95 names/phone numbers in built-in phone book
- Adjustable volume control up to 40dB
- One-touch blue button to call Customer Service
- Available in English and Spanish
Requirement for CapTel 2400i
Any one of these telephone connections:
- Analog telephone line
- DSL with digital filter
- PBX system with analog port
Connection #2 or #3:
- #2 High-speed Internet via Ethernet line
- #3 WiFi connection
For outgoing calls, simply dial the other party directly.
For incoming calls, the other party dials your number directly.